Monday, December 3, 2007

Real Estate in the News and on Blogs

I've been reading other blogs and getting a sense that the economy is looming large on everyone's mind. Why this is particularly interesting to me is that real estate and the mortgage crisis is at the center of the maelstrom. I read a comment that someone left on a blog, it was about elderly parents who had fallen for mortgage enticements. The house that they bought in the 70s for $25 thousand dollars and had paid off, was now mortgaged to the tune of $150,000. They were struggling to pay. Today Paul Krugman does a fantastic job explaining how this crisis happened. It was predictable and obvious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your nice blog. I see you offer priceless info. Congratulations, and keep posting to us.Do have some sort of email system where your blog posts emailed to me?




az rental houses